Saturday 31 March 2018

The Beginning of Something New!

Hello everyone! I don't really know how to begin this blogpost as I have thought of many ways in which it could have began. This blog is my showcase of hobbies and interests I adore. It combines my love for fashion, DIY, photography and travel. As this journey has just begun I would like to say that as you read this blog I will be learning constantly about how to properly run and function a blog. I would like to post regularly and have a soon developed schedule. I have always wanted to start a blog to show different looks and how I styled them but I never thought that it would actually happen. Today I would like to show you one of my favourite ensemble's which includes some of my most beloved pieces. This pictures were taken by my sister who also enjoys photography and will be featured hopefully often on here.
This look features a light blue ribbed t-shirt from Brandy Melville. 
The wrap chocker I am wearing is from Aldo Accessories.
My grey ripped jeans are from American Eagle. 
And my shoes are white Converse. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading my first post with just a little insight into what this blog will slowly develop into. As I post more you will begin to learn more about me and my writing styles. For now this is all and I hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment