Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sister Style 01




Today I will starting a new themed post called "Sister Style." For those wondering, it features my sister and I showing different looks since we have such different yet similar styles. My sister enjoys much more edgier pieces compared to me. I prefer more preppy items to add to my wardrobe. We share alike interests though when we reach for grungier and more casual pieces. This day we were headed out to explore the city and to do some shopping. We reached for much different outfits and I thought it would we interesting to share what we wore on this breezy summer day. 

To begin with, my sister reached for a green suede dress with interesting texture and flare from the brand Ripe. (sold out)
Her blue jean jacket with rose gold detailing and brown stitching is from Forever 21
The small black choker with an attached charm is a DIY. (coming soon!)
Lastly her gladiator inspired sandals are from XOXO.
For my look, I opted for a more casual look starting with a white t-shirt with folded sleeves from Zara (similar). 
My pink drape vest with silver detailing is from the brand 1. State (similar).
For my bottoms, I am wearing a pair of light blue distressed jeans from H&M which are folded at the ankle. 
My bracelet is from Lokai
Finally, my black leather ankle boots are from Steve Madden

To conclude, my sister and I have very different contrasting styles. My look was quite structured and boxy unlike my sister's which was more fitted. I opted for more light and pastel colours compared to my sister who chose darker and more bolder colours. Overall my sister and I share many pieces and admire each others personal style. Thank you all for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment