Thursday 12 April 2018

DIY: Back to School Notebook/Binder Cover

For today's post I will be sharing with you a DIY I made the other day for my plain notebook. In the beginning I didn't think it would turn out looking the way I planned, but it ended up looking pretty neat. If you liked the way this notebook turned out and want to see how I made it, keep on reading!
The components you will need for this DIY are:
- a notebook (mine came with a cover to easily slip in the design, if not you can glue it on)
- a pencil
- a pair of scissors 
- hole puncher 
- glue stick or doubled sided tape
- stickers or transparent printouts 
Step 1: Cut the paper down to the size of your notebook or binder
Step 2: Spread out and align the stickers and printouts the way you like, then glue them onto your template. 
Step 3: Once you have your printouts and sticker glued onto the page draw out where there needs to be holes punched for the notebooks. 
Step 4: Next, use the hole punch to cut out the holes to fit the notebook or binder. 
Step 5: Lastly, write on the subject the notebook is for.
That was my quick and easy back to school DIY that took no time at all. This a simple way to add something different to your notebooks during the ever so long school year. I hope you all enjoyed reading and recreating my first DIY. Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment