Wednesday 18 April 2018

DIY Quick and Easy No Clasp Chocker

I thought today I would upload another DIY that I did recently since the one I did last week was so much fun to create. This week I am going to show how to make a no clasp chocker that looks just as cute as the minimalistic ones you can buy in the store. This DIY actually wasn't created by me but my sister. We both love the idea of a chocker but was never 100% invested in purchasing multiple. These chokers are small and delicate and feature a charm to add a girly touch.
The materials you will are:
- choice of string
- charms of choice
- a pair of scissors
The first step is to cut your string down to a reasonable length in which you still have room to tie it around your neck.

Select the charm you want to put onto the chocker. Another thing I love about this DIY is that it is super adjustable meaning you can interchange the charms when you feel like! 

Put the charm onto the chocker. 

Tie it around your neck and you are finished!
Thank you for reading this quick post about how to create a inexpensive and easy choker. I hope you try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment