Saturday 31 March 2018

Sophisticated Winter to Spring Look

Here in Canada winter is still among us, but some days are becoming a bit warmer which means I am able to reintroduce my spring wardrobe! Spring is one of my favourite seasons because you are able to incorporate elements from winter and summer which makes it very versatile. Today's look features one of my new obsessions which is my beige coloured trench coats. Trench coats can be difficult to find because you are always looking for the perfect fit but what I found that helps in searching for the perfect one is to look for one with a belt. A belt can easily singe your waist giving your body more of shape and makes it look like there is less of a fabric that has just been hung over you. Another problem that some encounter with trench coats is how to style it and today I will be showing you how I did that by incorporating some more spring pieces to get you all excited for the upcoming weather!
My khaki coloured lightweight trench coat is from Forever 21.
My black jeans are from Urban Outfitters specifically the brand BDG. 
My light wear knit sweater is from Brandy Melville.  
My blue suede and leather flats are from Topshop (no longer available). 
I hope you enjoy reading my post this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment