Friday 4 May 2018

90's Inspired Outfit

Hello everyone! Today's post is one of my favourite outfits I've ever made. It is completely inspired by the 90's. This was inspired by the colours, styles and different pieces from the 90's. A lot of select items from the 90's are coming back in terms of fashion and everyone is wearing them! They bring a different flair to outfits and make them seem different to other we've seen recently. This outfit is very affordable and is easy accessible for anyone who is maybe afraid to invest in clothing pieces they aren't sure they aren't 100% they are going to love. Although in the end this outfit is one I am portably going to be reaching for, for the rest of the summer!
The colourful ribbed t-shirt I am wearing is from h&m. My watch is from Urban Outfitters.
My white Stan Smith's adidas's shoes are from Urban Outfitters.
My two-toned jeans are also from h&m. Lastly my black pleather belt is from h&m.
I loved the amount of colours in this outfit. The pants are particularly my favourite because they are so unique to anything I've seen. The belt also ties in the shirt to the denim to make it a uniformed look. Thank you all for reading this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment