Wednesday 23 May 2018

OOTD: Last Day at the Beach

Since summer is almost over and it is time to go back to school it is much needed to attend one last trip to the beach. This summer has been a ton of fun so yesterday was the best way to finish off the summer. It was more of a breezier day so I opted for more transitional fall pieces. I must say that this look as a whole has a much more boxier look compared to fitted, but if you are having a relaxed and chilled day you don't want to have to worry about your clothing. This outfit is super cute and features pops of colour throughout which makes it a fun look.
This sweater is from Element Eden.
My shorts are from Design Lab.
I wore some casual white Converse. 
To protect my face from the sun as well as add an easy accessory, I wore this baseball hat from Urban Outfitters.
This summer has been a ton of fun and this last beach trip was amazing. I hope you all liked this easy go-to outfit for transitioning into fall. Soon I will putting up some posts on specific fall trends and looks I love but for now this is all! Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment