Monday 28 May 2018

DIY Bleached Denim Jacket

Jean jackets have become one of the biggest trends from season to season. Today I am going to be explaining how I took my dark-wash denim jacket and made into a light wash jacket! Jean jackets are super trendy and can be paired with ANYTHING and looks great!

Materials:
-Jean Jacket
-Bleach
-Water
-Bucket
-Gloves

Directions:
1. Mix in part water and bleach
2. Place jacket in bucket
3. Soak for a couple hours or up to three days depending on desired look using gloves
4. Remove from bleach and wash/dry
5. Ready to wear!

And this is how it turned out:



Thank-you for reading my post today! I was completely in love with how my jacket turned out and it looks great paired with most items. Now a days it is very expensive to find a jacket that looks a lot like this. This DIY gives you a similar look without the price. I hope you try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment