Wednesday 12 September 2018

Welcoming Autumn

Hello and welcome back to my blog. I am sorry I have been inactivate on here recently but it was because I started school a few weeks ago and things have just been a bit hectic! Although I was gone for a while I am back now and am ready to get many fashion posts and DIY's up as possible. Soon I will be uploading a separate post on my new schedule and post days I will be uploading. Today though, I will be showing you an outfit I wore recently that just screams fall and includes stylish yet comfortable pieces making it a great look for school. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons because you are able to utilize transitional pieces from summer and pair them with some future winter pieces. I loved this outfit because I was quite simplistic in the sense that if you cannot find these exact pieces there is always the option to find dupes that look alike or are very similar. The last thing I wanted to mention before I showed you the look was, these photographs were taken by one of my closest friends Diyaa, who recently began her photography account where she features amazing and quality photos. I would definitely recommend you to check out her account on Instagram, @djcaptures.
My mustard, bomber jacket is from the brand Sans Souci and my white lace halter top is from Brandy Melville. (similar)

My shoes are just white Adidas
Thank you for reading my post this week on the beginning of fall. I will be sure to have more uploads on the upcoming season that will be soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment