Thursday 20 September 2018

Staple Patched Jacket for Fall

Today's post features one of my favourite new jackets that has a ton of fun patches on it! This jacket is definitely the star of the show of any outfit I pair with it. In this look I used light colours on the top and dark colours on the bottom. This outfit is perfect for fall because it keeps you warm yet displays the fun expression from the jean jacket. One of my favourite parts of the jacket is the fur collar it has which makes the look a bit more retro. The patched jacket I am wearing is from the brand Indigo Rein. (similar)
My baby pink turtle neck is from h&m. I am also wearing basic black pants. 
My bucket bag is from Urban Outfitters. (similar)
Lastly, my shoes are black converse
Thank you for reading my post this week and I hope this inspires you to grab a stand out piece in your wardrobe and rock it this week! Sometimes bold pieces like this jacket can be intimidating, but pairing it with the right pieces can make it a definite staple outfit! Thank for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment