Thursday 19 July 2018

DIY: Birthday Decor

 This past week it was my sister's birthday and to celebrate my family hosted a small gathering with my family and friends. For decorations we organized them with the colours of white, gold, pink and black. We kept it simple and chic with the decorations. It was a wonderful day!
We hung up these gold balloons which read the words #party and it was easy to install and very cute. 
I found these at icing
A glass table was used to place appetizers and some sweets for the celebration. 
We indulged in homemade chocolate cupcakes with frosting, strawberry and vanilla macarons and milk chocolate. 
This tassel string decoration was made by my sister who cut tissue paper up in the colours white, gold and pink and placed them on a string. This added a great touch to the rest of the decorations. 





No comments:

Post a Comment